Thank you for your interest in our Dental Assisting program
Here at Dental Careers of Michigan, Inc., our Dental Assisting tuition fees are transparent and all-inclusive. We cover all costs for this course, with NO hidden fees or additional expenses. The current tuition fee for this semester is:
What’s Included In My Tuition Fee?
All Educational Materials
- Use of textbook: “Modern Dental Assisting”, Torres & Ehrlich; 8th.Ed (2005); Elsevier Publishing.
- Syllabus: “Concepts in Dental Assisting”, Richard Erickson, DDS, 3rd. Ed (2010); DCI Publishing.
- All training and visual aids, materials and dental supplies used throughout the course
- Scrub Uniforms
- At-cost bleaching treatment
Comprehensive Course Curriculum
- Training in ALL aspects of dental assisting, including specialties
- Expanded duty training
- Use of all dental equipment and instrumentation
- Clinical “hands on” training during the course of study
- All training is done by dental professionals in an actual practicing dental office, not a classroom
Certifications & Career Assistance
- A Certificate in Dental Assisting, Dental Assistant pin, and a letter of recommendation outlining your training and experience (for all students attaining a 70% or above grade average)
- Dental Assistant Radiology X-ray Certification for compliance with Michigan Department of of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs
- Job Interview preparation and coaching
- Free Job Placement assistance and referral service. Many dentists call asking for dental assisting students and we will refer you to them
What Is Your Refund & Cancellation Policy?
- A graduation certificate, letter of recommendation, and pin will only be awarded to those students attaining a 70% or above grade average. Students whose grade average is below 70% will not receive a certificate.
- A full refund will be made of all deposits or payments if cancellation is made at least one week prior to the class starting date and all tuition and fees paid by the applicant shall be refunded if requested in writing within three business days after signing a contract with the school.
- If a student drops out of the program at any point, and decides to re-register for a future class, full tuition fee of $3995 will be charged and no credit will be given to payments made for the previous class.
- All tuition and fees paid by the applicant will be refunded if the applicant is rejected by the school before enrollment in the dental assisting program.
What Are My Payment Options?
We currently have three payment options
Option #1: Full Payment
- If paid in full at the time of registration, a 5% discount is available.
- Total cost of tuition with discount is: $3795.25
Option #2: Down Payment + Weekly Payments
- Total down payment required at registration is $655.00
- One weekly payment of $375.00 is required from weeks 1 to 9 for a total of nine (9) payments (includes the one time $35.00 administration fee)
- No refunds after the third class
- One time administration fee of $35.00 will apply if not paid in full
- All Final Payments made by personal checks must be paid by Certified or Cashier Check
Option #3: CareCredit Extended Financing
You can apply for CareCredit financing in total privacy using one of the two methods below:
- By Phone: Call 800-365-8295 and follow the automated prompts. Our office phone # is 248-432-7659.
- Online: Apply at www.carecredit.com. Under ‘Doctor’s Name’ write “Daryl Duncan, DDS” or under ‘Phone’ put our phone number: 248-432-7659.
Upon approval you will be given a 16 digit number, beginning with “6”. Write that number in the CareCredit# on our online application form or on our hard copy application, along with your monthly payment choice.